We Stay Safe During COVID-19
The health and safety of our customers and employees are our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19.
We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, and other health agencies, including:
1. Staying home when sick.
2. Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
3. Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
4. Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
5. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
6. Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
7. Our teams are provided with masks and gloves for use while cleaning your space.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or if you would like us to take special precautions.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us at 718-300-7853.